It is the fuel that drives your success and gives you the power to achieve your potential. And when managed well, it will transform the way you live and work.
A free online community built around the principles and ideas shared in the book
In Energize, award-winning life coach Simon Alexander Ong introduces you to the art and science of energy management. In a world where we are always 'on', Simon coaches you to work with your natural energy resources to recognize your most energized state - when to push and when to recoup - so that you can work sustainably towards your biggest goals.
You will hear from Simon's clients who have used his transformational method to achieve what they never thought they could. You will learn how to use his practical framework to identify your most productive phases of the day, week and year, and how to make the most of them. You will discover how to create boundaries and devote your energy in the right way and to the right people.
And you will master simple practices that you can build into your day to revitalize and preserve your energy levels so that you are ready for anything.
It is time to find out what you can achieve when you feel energized.
"This book is exactly what we need in this moment. With so many pulls and strains and stresses, Simon offers us simple steps for every one of us to indeed energize!"
- Simon Sinek, optimist and New York Times bestselling author of Start with Why
"This is not a one-time-read kind of book. This is a book to be absorbed, notes taken, reflected on and returned to again and again."
- Andrea McLean, CEO & co-founder of This Girl Is On Fire and #1 Sunday Times bestselling author
"Learning how to manage your energy changes your life. Don't just read this book, do it!"
- Marie Forleo, New York Times #1 bestselling author of Everything is Figureoutable
"What a fantastic book! Simon is here to help us all find clarity and meaning in our lives."
- Adrienne Herbert, podcast host and author of Power Hour
"A must-read book that will inspire you to live a better story and awaken your imagination to what is truly possible."
- Keith Ferrazzi, New York Times #1 bestselling author
"If you want to make progress towards a legacy you can be proud of, read this transformative book."
- Dorie Clark, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of The Long Game
"Energize is your new battery pack for navigating the many personal, professional and global changes we are all facing."
- Jenny Blake, author of Pivot
"Simon teaches you how to make the singular most pivotal investment of your life. The investment in your own energy."
- Patrick Drake, co-founder of HelloFresh UK
"Beautifully written, this book will energize you, inspire you and change the way you approach life forever."
- Carrie Green, founder & CEO of Female Entrepreneur Association
"Energy is our most precious personal resource and Simon shares practical ways to restore your energy reserves and achieve more of what matters to you."
- Helen Tupper, CEO of Amazing If and Sunday Times co-author of The Squiggly Career
"The wisdom and insights that Simon shares in this powerful book will transform the way you live."
- Ali Abdaal, YouTuber (3 million subscribers) and podcast host of Deep Dive with Ali Abdaal
"Simon is a force for positive personal change. Energy is contagious and this book teaches you how to boost yours and use it on the things that matter most."
- Zanna van Dijk, co-founder of Stay Wild and Forbes 30 Under 30 entrepreneur
Simon Alexander Ong is a personal development entrepreneur, coach and public speaker.
His work has seen him invited onto Sky News, BBC Radio London and LBC Radio to be interviewed, while in 2018, Barclays UK featured him in a nationwide campaign asking him questions on how families could embrace better lifestyle habits. His insights has also seen him featured in HuffPost, Forbes, Virgin and The Guardian.
Simon regularly speaks at organisations and keynotes public events and conferences. Some of these have included The Peter Jones Foundation, The World Business & Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) and the LSE.